“Pow! County Health Rankings & Roadmaps” (Pod 4)
is about that and a couple of career tips for folks considering leadership roles.
This pod features Dr. Bridget Catlin, a Senior Scientist at the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute in the School of Medicine and Public Health. With (in the best laid plans category) no unexpected guest, she shares an overview of how she uses her superpower for the County Health Rankings & Roadmaps project and what she wished she had learned in school in addition to her research training. Listen in as Dr. Catlin describes how the County Rankings & Roadmaps project got started and her favorite pastime.
- Bridget Catlin, PhD, MHSA at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps – Bridging a Culture of Health, County by County
- Sir Francis Bacon (not to be confused with Kevin Bacon), scientist and philosopher (1561 – 1626)
- Credit for Image of Dr. Catlin – School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Health Services Unplugged is supported by Kaiser Permanente